Pico is a global leader in Total Brand Activation. We specialize in engaging people, creating experiences and activating brands.
With over forty offices worldwide, we are empowered with the capability to achieve our clients’ missions across multiple activation platforms – from exhibitions and events, retail, themed environments, visual branding experiences, sports marketing and overlays, and venue management and consultation; to content, sponsorship activation, below-the-line and above-the-line engagement marketing, and digital and technology solutions.
We believe in People
In Pico’s versatile community, you will find opportunities that resonate with your personal skills and your unique way of thinking, please don’t wait and submit your application to email@example.com or refer to below channels to explore more.
- Organize, coordinate and implement various marketing promotions and events
- Communicate effectively with client and vendors
- Handle event logistics planning and preparation
- Provide onsite executions and support
- Assist in other ad hoc assignments
- To actively promote the Group's services to existing and new customers, and to achieve the financial target set by the business unit
- To be a story teller to pitch and present creative proposals
- To serve and manage retained clients and to develop sales lead assigned by superiors from pitching phase to closing off the deal
- To handle client and project management, inclusive of obtaining client's project requirements, design briefing and presentation, preparation of quotation and costing sheet, and to obtain contract confirmation
- To brief production, liaise with stakeholders and interoffice departments to ensure smooth operation & high standard in order to meet the group's target & expectation
- To ensure efficiency and high standard performance of assigned projects