PwC China, Hong Kong and Macau have approximately 10,000 Assurance professionals in 25 cities. By in depth understanding of public and private companies internal operating model, we help our clients address the challenges of today’s rapidly changing world and strengthen
their businesses with our professional expertise.
In Assurance you’ll be part of the team that really interacts with every aspect of clients’activities; understanding what their business to identify where our high-quality audit can add insight and value. It’s critical work that enhances corporate governance and plays an important role in ensuring the reliability and relevance of business information.
As you work with some of our most prestigious clients, you’ll develop the business skills,
knowledge and relationships you need to do well in a career that’s about so much more than numbers. Put simply, our PwC Assurance teams ask questions, test assumptions, and evaluate whether companies are reporting information that investors and others can rely on.
To work as part of a team of professional business advisors and accountants to meet the needs of our clients:
• To review clients' accounts and report to shareholders on the financial status of the company;
• To appraise the effectiveness of clients' financial systems;
• To consult and assist clients to solve other complex business problems; and
• To assist in providing advice and assurance services to companies raising debt or equity and other capital market transactions.
We are looking for graduates from any discipline who can demonstrate:
• Take ownership of personal development;
• Consistently deliver on multiple commitments and high quality of work, even when under pressure;
• Seek opportunities to learn new things and knowledge;
• Respect diversities and differences;
• Has the courage and ability to embrace change, is able to think independently and
confidently about sharing your point of view;
• Make constructive suggestions for improvements;
• Think broadly and ask questions about data, facts and other information to solve the
• Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in written;
• Adapt communication style to meet the needs of the situation and audience;
• Share and collaborate effectively with others, creating a positive team spirit;
• Build rapport quickly with others and engage personally with colleagues and clients; and
• A strong command of English. If you are proficient in other languages (e.g. Japanese,
Korean, etc.), you are welcome to join our team which utilizes your additional language
Working with our leading clients in key industries in the Risk Assurance team, you will gain exposure to:
• Conduct reviews of IT general computer controls, business process / application controls and cyber and IT security
• Assist clients in identifying and assessing business process controls, and linkage to IT systems, including complex systems (e.g. SAP, Oracle, etc.) and underlying technology infrastructure
• Perform internal audits and provide specialist services for Internal Audit Departments
• Assist organisations to improve internal controls and process efficiency, and mitigate risks
• Different types of consulting assignments such as business process & compliance reviews
• Strong interest in developing your future career in IT auditing, cyber security and data analytics
• Experience and enthusiasm relevant to our client services
• Business acumen and appreciation of the use of IT systems, technology infrastructure, networking, etc.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Good organisation skills with influencing skills / leadership potential
• Energy and drive
• Flexibility to travel to out-of-town assignment
• Ability to work under pressure and be flexible to work longer hours if needed
• A strong command of Cantonese, English and Putonghua
If you wish to be considered for this position, please access our online