*Carries out projects in the areas of QA to provide testing services on systems
- Performs testing activities according to the management priorities
- Coordinates and performs all QA/UAT activities
- Verifies production fixes before production deployment
- Provides effort estimates on testing activities
- Interface with suppliers.in-house development team to perform testing activities
-Appliesall project governance by coordinating and holding regularly schedule implementation meetings, executive oversight meetings and any go live activities that are required
-Responsible for deliver to agreed timelines
- Degree in IT related curriculum required
- Knowledge on testing methodologies
- Able to analyze and solve problems in a service driven organization
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience on Software Development Life Cycle
- Able to execute popular testing tools.
- Strong technical knowledge of .NET Technologies such as .NET Core, Web API, C#
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Principles.
- Strong experience in SQL Server 2014/17/19.
- Good understanding of Design Patterns and Principles.
- Must have strong experience in MVC and Entity Framework.
- Experience in developing and delivering solutions utilizing Service Oriented Architecture.
- Excellent Communication, presentation, problem-solving and team working.
- 熟悉.net技術，如。net Core, Web API, c#
- 熟練使用SQL Server 2014/17/19。
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field or related practical experience
- 3+ years of professional experience in software development
- 3+ years of real world experience in C#.Net
- Good understanding of database concepts and experience with SQL
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to fully support all development phases of the software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Ability to review requirements, translate these requirements into a design, implement and fully test this design; testing experience should include all aspects of testing (unit, functional, integration, end-to-end)
- Must be a critical thinker and solutions-oriented
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to quickly grasp complex concepts and learn new technologies
- Ability to work independently and to effectively interact and collaborate with all types of stakeholders, both technical and business, peers and leaders
- Experience with Agile and being a part of a scrum team
- Proficient managing multiple priorities in a dynamic, geographically dispersed environment.